Sundays | 9:15 and 11:15 a.m.
Creating experiences to help our adult guests grow in their relationship with Jesus
- Info Table – Provides assistance for first-time guests as well as those looking for information, helpful resources, or next steps.
- First-Time and Family Check-In – Helps create a family’s first impression of Decatur City Church and assist families with checking in their kids. These volunteers help in new family registration and provide support to the Waumba Land and UpStreet environments.
- Greeter – Welcomes guests into the building and provide a warm, relational lobby experience.
- Parking – Offers guests a safe parking experience with a warm welcome, clear directions, and a fond farewell.
- Usher – Helps guests find great seats and remove obstacles or distractions so they can easily engage with our Sunday service.